First Come, First Serve

Good afternoon, and a Good Friday everyone!

So this is only for my readers who know me and not for my international readers unfortunately. And here's what it's about - short and quick!

I'm giving away 22 + 1 packs of Mevius Menthols for anyone who's interested. The additional (1) pack has been opened and 2 sticks have been used.

It's free of charge and self collection yea? Also, it's on a 1st come 1st serve basis, so I won't be reserving it for anyone. Just drop me a text and when I'm available, you can come collect it. And yes, for those wondering if you can grab all 22 boxes, yes you can.

Let's just say that I'm feeling generous today.

That's it. Am off to the airport now to welcome the Aussie couple who chose to make Malaysia the destination to celebrate his 90th birthday in a couple of weeks.

Have a perfect week!