Buka Puasa @ Klcc

Hey, hope all you daddies had a truly lovely Father's Day with your precious wives and kids yesterday.

Since my 'Daddy' said he'll take a rain check for another day as he had prior engagements to cover an event yesterday, therefore me and my kids accepted an invitation from Hamed and his kids to venture into KL as his children never get enough of the Petronas Towers whenever they're in Malaysia. Well, I don't know anyone who does not love the view of the Towers, so I can't blame them for wanting to go there again.

Anyway, our Juniors - the 5 of them, settled at Chinoz to break their fast, while Hamed and I wanted something more Asian, hence we opted to go to the upper levels for my favourite noodles.

Would you believe it that I come all the way to KLCC very often, just to have a plate of this noodles? It is one of the best compared to all the other ones I've tried. It's as closest as it gets to how the original mee tastes like.

So after both of us gobbled up our insanely delicious noodles, we went back down to Chinoz to join the kids for drinks and desserts. And I was surprised to meet one of my aunts and her family there too. Small world indeed.

The best part about the whole outing was, that the 7 of us decided to take the train down to KLCC instead of driving. And that was way too much fun, because we kindoff conquered an entire coach laughing, joking and chatting away. And it was possible - because it was Sunday where there's not too much crowd.

An absolutely goals day it was! Until I received a text from that pain-in-the-neck Shazzy telling me what happened on that exact day 5 years ago. Seriously? This girl is a walking-diary of sorts. But still, it couldn't overshadow the wonderful day I had with these wonderful company.

Hugs xx