Lost n Found

Ever had the feeling of thinking or missing someone, and then have that person appear right in front of you out of nowhere?

Well, this happened to me yesterday.

Before that, a few days ago, I was thinking about a friend of mine I hadn't seen in a few years. The last we met, was in KLIA heading to 2 different destinations a few years back. And since we were both rushing to catch our flights, we parted without exchanging numbers. So out of the blues, I was longing to meet up with this friend.

Anyway yesterday afternoon, I was at a Ramadan Bazaar with Hamed's kids. And what do you think happened?

While walking and checking out the food stalls at this favourite bazaar of mine with the kids, someone tapped me on my shoulder from behind and when I turned around, guess who was it??

Yup, exactly! Of all places, in a chock-a-block area like this, we came face to face once again. Well not exactly face to face haha. More like face to back. But you get my point. My 1st question was "how the hell do you know it was me from the back?" The reply: "I just passed you from the front!".

Coincidence? No. Synchronicity? Probably. Because in all weirdness, this person does not even live in the area, in fact far from here, but decided to come to that particular bazaar, on that particular day, at that particular time. Apparently, she said she had a dream about me 2 days before. And since then, she had also been thinking about how to get in touch with me. And none of our brains even thought about looking for each other on social media, haha. Very smart!

It's strange how things have got it's own way of working out sometimes.

Anyway, a note about this Ramadan market - it's my personal favourite. I've been to so many and I love this one the best. It's situated in USJ 4. I fancy the layout where all the stalls are in straight 2 rows instead of the zig-zag concept. Most of all, it's very clean and I would say it has a homey feel to it - yes even with the crowd. And there's a huge variety of all kinds of food and kuih muih here. If you're in the Subang area, do check it out. Only a few more days to go.

Till my next story, salam and love to all!