Made In 1937

Cheers and blessings to this gorgeous woman who turned 80 yesterday.

(Front) I designed these special chocolates for this esteemed occasion with her 'then n now' pictures
(Back) Custom made chocolate wrapper for each of the guests as a memento
Yes. I cannot believe that my Mother is now 80 years old. For me, it was a mixture of happiness that I have her with us, but also a feeling of sadness at the thought of my Mom being 8 decades old.

Weeks prior to this, she mentioned a few times that she didn't want a birthday bash since my Father isn't here. So instead, my brother, sister and I planned a small surprise gathering at my cousin's cosy cafe where the guests comprised of her siblings and their spouses. Nothing lavish because we didn't want to go against her wishes.

Pink marble-effect fondant cake made by another cousin
Was a lovely relaxing evening with the people she loved most! Just 20 of us. And the menu spread was a  perfect 10/10.
Birthday Girl's speech with her 2 cakes - the other cake was a Victoria Sponge semi naked one 






Some of the food that were served amongst pastas, scones and others.

Darling Ma,

I know I don't meet you as often as I should, or as often as I 'd love to. But if I hadn't said it enough, here's me saying that I love you so very much and I still need you in my life. So proud to call you my Mother as you're ever so kind, caring, loving and yes, still beautiful at the age of 80!

Love, B Girl.