Symbolic

Salam Maal Hijrah, fellow Muslims and blessings to all of you.


Sometimes, our actions, the words we speak or even the stuff we write are symbolic. 

And what I'm about to do with this plant, symbolises the cessation of my affection towards it. In a couple of days, it will be out of my 'house' and thus, any colorful memories I've had when it used to produce colorful flowers that colored my days, shall go along with it to it's next nesting place.

I've written about this plant some time back. But still, I continued to care so much for it although it never produced any blooms in return. Therefore, the time has come to let it flourish where it needs to - probably in a forest with other wild trees.

Anyone who knows me well, know that I'm not into plants. But this one, I was in love with. God, I would've done anything for this plant to remain blooming. 

And perhaps one day, I shall even write a book about this plant and the significance it has played in my life.