Bapa-Bapa Malaysia

Here's the list in chronological order, the Men who served Malaysia as Prime Ministers since 1957.

And with the GE14 just around the corner with less than a week to go, the question on everyone's head is: "Could this be the end of Barisan Nasional".
While the majority of Malaysians are also saying "This should be the end of Barisan Nasional".

Just for the record to those who don't know, the Barisan Nasional (BN) Party has ruled Malaysia since our independence in 1957. That's 60 years.

BN comprises of 3 main component parties - UMNO United Malays National Organisation,
MCA Malaysian Chinese Association and MIC Malaysian Indian Congress.

I grew up only knowing Barisan Nasional and Tun M as our Prime Minister - since I was in school. Those were the good days, with a patriotic bland of Malays, Chinese and Indians who ran the government - the 3 main races of Malaysia. Good times. Peace. Our country just kept on flourishing (especially under the leadership of Tun Mahathir) and went on to be one of the fastest developing country in Asia!

I had always been a staunch supporter of BN. Initially, because it was the best party around. Which it truly was! Even during the GE13, I cheered on for BN's victory. At that point, it was probably because big questions come to mind - especially whether the opposition party was capable of leading Malaysia harmoniously if they won. It was more of an 'autoplay' thing. To support BN.

That was 5 years ago. And too much has happened in a span of those 5 years which has prompted me to question myself over and over again. It's kindoff sial, you know what I'm saying? Yes, the last 5 years, too many unpleasant events had happened in this awesome, beautiful country. I'll leave ya guys to know what I'm getting at.

Malaysia is one of the most unique and blessed countries in the world. And I'm not saying that just because I'm a Malaysian. Many MANY foreigners will attest to that too. But now, we are on the world map very often - but for all the wrong reasons. And it's painful to see!

Therefore, enough is enough. I never thought I'd say this, but Malaysia needs a new government. One to lead us back on track and right all the wrongs that had been going on for many years now.

And this is the Man I'd like to see back at Sri Perdana, Putrajaya once again. He's 93 years old and he's the most brilliant man I know, who reminds me so much of my own Father.

Yes, Malaysia and Malaysians need Tun Dr Mahathir to salvage this country from any further damages. And never let his age fool you. He's just as smart as he used to be. I have so much respect for him. And very soon I certainly hope to be able to say that Tun Dr Mahathir is our Prime Minister! InsyaAllah.

And if it's fated that the R.A.H.M.A.N (Tunku Abdul Rahman, Abdul Razak, Hussin Onn, Mahathir Mohammad, Abdullah Badawi, Najib Razak) era comes to and end this GE14, then may a M.A.H.A.T.H.I.R era begin - and it starts with Tun Dr Mahathir! InsyaAllah, Amin.