3 + 1

Hey my loves, I'm back.

Seems that the 2nd half of November was somehow cut out to be a hospital hopping time. 3 from my family which are my Mom who was called back by IJN, Tun Razak to have her medications changed when they detected irregular heartbeats through the device she was wearing.

The 2nd one that warranted me to go be with was one of my uncles, who underwent an angioplasty at Assunta PJ for 2 of his major arteries that was clogged.

And tomorrow on Friday, another uncle will be undergoing a laser surgery for gallstones at the Gleneagles Ampang.

All minor things really, but it certainly kept me on the road and on my feet for sure.

So that's 3 people from my family and guess who's the 4th? Or rather the +1.

Well none other than my kanyung Hamed. He had to undergo a surgery to fix a dislocated shoulder that occurred during a car accident some weeks ago. I spent a lot of time at the Ramsay Sime Darby with him simply being there for him. He asked me "You sure you don't mind?". After all the things he does for me unconditionally for the past 7+ years, why would I even mind doing this tiny gesture for him. Of course I was happy that I was able to be with him during those few days which was before, throughout and after his surgery while he was admitted. Also, I was able to do this as both my kids are away busy at work, husband away for work, so technically, I was absolutely free.

During the hospital stay, we binged watched Brooklyn Nine Nine, talked forever and there were even times when I took his bed and he made do on the sofa. He had the suite, so it was extra lovely and spacious when his friends visited. And there were many who came!

Alhmadulillah, he's home now and resting. For the time being, I'm his 'grab' haha as he has been told not to drive for a few weeks. I'm just glad that we live so so close to each other as it easily enables me to cook for him daily and help him get around when he needs it.

You know what's the best part? He says he loves my cooking. And I believe him. Because when we speak at nights, he'll always tell me what he wants me to cook the next day.  Well, I guess this is the only chance I get to baby him. Because once he fully recovers, I'm going to be treated like that 15 year old once again - this guy literally asks me daily how many hours sleep did I get the night before, am I drinking enough water, did I take my vitamins and even reminds me every day not to layan strangers while I'm in my car. And I could go on and on and on. Well, I can't complain though right? He's takes awesome care of me.

So yup, that's it. I do my last round of hospital rounds tomorrow which is the last day of November at Gleneagles and then I look forward to a fruitful December!

I love you guys too much!