Leisure and Pleasure

When have been physically stressed out, emotionally stretched out, we can all agree that retail therapy is the best cure all!

And with the Christmas spirit in the air, it makes any kind of shopping even more delightful.

So in the last 8 days, we've taken a drive up twice to the Genting Premium Outlet situated in Genting Highlands of course. It was a rainy drive up, just the way I like it - that slow nagging sexy kind of raindrops that still allows you to walk through without getting soaked. Know what I mean?

The very 1st time I came here last year, this place immediately reminded me of those outlets in England. And the slightly chilly breeze, made it all the more feeling.

Yes, I did loads of Christmas shopping there and yes I had a fantastic time. Because when you have the best company with you, it's always memorable. And then spending the nights at Colmar's chateau-like resort, it seals the deal. Totally!

Life is good. I'm thankful!