At The Wedding

So last Saturday, my cousin tied the knot. With that, only 3 cousins are left - after which, the 'wedding' focus will be moved to my children's generation. *shrugs*.




Our Twins
It was a wonderful wedding starting with the send-off toast by the Father of the Bride at their home before heading to Church. The wedding reception later in the evening was nothing short of amazing.

I can almost swear that I've lost some height. Is that even possible?  I feel that I'm shorter these days and that is why I wore a pair of extra high heels during the church ceremony - just to feel taller. But for the dinner, I toned it down a little as there was no way I could dream of twirling on the dance floor with heels that high.

Anyway, more shots from earlier that day:

A Kristang Tradition - the father of the bride gives a toast to the bride before she leaves for church
Liam & Tyler - Page Boys for the day. Twins and just turned 1
Sandra, Kate and Stella - them cute little flower girls and how they've grown so quickly
Kelly girl, in her green toga as one of the bridesmaids
Wedding in Progress
The Newlyweds

And that's my aunty in green with her husband, their 3 daughters, 3 son-in-laws and 3 grandchildren!

Oh, I've a story to tell. It's about a perv who was there at the wedding. Let's put it this way - he wasn't invited. But he was there. How about I save this story for another day as I'd like to keep this particular wedding post nice and clean with positively happy vibes. 


That's it then. Have a blast of a weekend, everyone!