2020


Cheers to the start of a new year and a new decade! Fairly hard to imagine that 2020 is already here when a mere 20 years ago the world was preparing to welcome in Y2K.

The past decade (2010-2019) had been a blessing, but not without our own share of heartaches and pains. During those 10 years, our family had to endure the loss of 3 people - my father in 2012, my godfather in 2015 and the latest to leave us was my aunt's husband, Uncle Allan who passed away right  before Christmas on Dec 10 2019 after being hospitalized for 2 months prior to his passing. That is the reason I haven't had the time to update new posts up here as the last couple of months have been hectic.

But as we grief together in sadness, we are ultimately a most blessed family as we are big and have each other for support.

That being said, life goes on and death is inevitable. So, it's humble to focus on the countless of blessings bestowed upon us instead of the losses. For every single thing I have, every single person in my life that I love, I am totally grateful for.

Pictured up there with me is my Princess and my Queen at our New Year's eve ball. It was a great party and most of us collectively agreed that it was one of the best! The theme of the night was 'Glitz n Glam' and it lived up to it's name of being a very glitzy night indeed.

I love you all, let's have a great start and leave the past where it belongs.

Salud, babes!