Raised Me Up

I 've always said that the most attractive thing about a man is the volume of his intellectual capacity. His brain. Oh yes, this is where size really matters.  Everything else comes 2nd. And now, I can fully attest to that.

He is a neuroscientist and also an expert in the field of epigenetics.

The last few months, I've been paying a whole lot of  attention to him. The way he speaks, explains, thinks and the amount of respect he garners from people is astounding!

I can't begin to describe how much he's changed my general views on life, thoughts and basically everything else. I've even introduced him to both my children who are equally impressed with him. But my husband on the other hand, who has always been somewhat sceptical about certain people, especially when he doesn't know them well doesn't share my sentiments and I truly respect his views.

But guys I kid you not when I say that this man is on another level. 

Not sure if I mentioned it previously, but I was in a semi-dark place some months ago. Well he pulled me out of the rabbit hole, repaired me, changed me, energetically charged me - and it took him less than 24 hours for him to achieve that. Now, what do you call that?

My only question to him is, "where have you been all my life?" ha ha.

And I'm sorry I can't share him with any one of you. Not just yet, at least.