My Love

When I first met my husband, it was the year that my parents were celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary. And here we are today, celebrating OUR 25 years of marriage. I can't imagine how swiftly time has flown by.

Traditionally, my husband and I always go out for a romantic dinner. But this year, since our anniversary was on Chinese New Year's Eve, our children organised a lovely dinner with the family at Jibby's. I loved every single minute of it, especially that beautiful cake which was specially ordered and we were genuinely surprised when it was presented towards the end of dinner. Such a beauty with fresh orchids. As for the colour hues of the cake - I can only say my kids know my taste too well.

Was a wonderful day indeed! Hubby was at home with me in the morning and after they left for work, we went shopping, followed by lunch and then rushed home to tune in to my daughter's going 'live' on air for a talk show and wrapped it up with a lovely afternoon nap that was sweetly complemented by the pouring of sexy rain.

How perfect is that?

And I can honestly say that the love I have for my husband is so much more than how I loved him 25 years ago.