A Birthday Wish

This is my birthday wish.

That sprinklings of magic dusts 
falls over the Universe to swiftly start 
a healing process across the globe 
and 
lay clouds of protection over my entire 
family, friends and those I care for.

In all honesty, that is the only thing I wish for at the moment.

This is when I wish my whole family were staying together, the ones abroad and also those who live here. It scares the hell out of me at the thought that I can't even go visit my mother who lives only 20 minutes away. It's been a little over 2 weeks since I last saw her and I'm missing her terribly. The reason she's not living with me during this, is because she doesn't want to be away from her home and my brother for too long - fair reason as no one knows how long this is going to last.

We video call each other about 4-5 times a day, and there were 2 occasions where I pressed the 'end call' button when I felt my tears building up as I didn't want her to see me cry.

We are all going through a rough patch aren't we? But let's all do our part in staying home, be extra careful with our hygiene and keep our distances from everyone. It's a small sacrifice, but it goes a long way towards combating this war that is affecting mankind in a scary way.

Stay safe my darlings. We've got this!