Let's Play

With all the time I've had on my hands for the last 20+ days, I decided to cleanse my older unused phones today. And while doing so, I came across a game ap called 'Ruzzle' which I've totally forgotten about.

Surprisingly, the old account I used was still was still there and usable.

So, if you're into word puzzles or ruzzles and have time to kill, come find me there. This is the name I go by, so drop me a note to say that you came from here ok? Because there are other players that I'm playing and would like to know if I'm playing with any of you guys. I gotta brush up my skills to topple Hamed. He's too good!


If I don't respond to your game request fast enough, just be patient. Because as I said, I may be engaged with other players and each round takes about 2 minutes.

So let's play!