In The End.....



Dear Chester,


Heard the news first thing this morning.

This was the only band where I can truthfully say that I like every single song. In an era where anyone who babbles out vocals call it songs and call themselves singers, Linkin Park was my one and only favourite band. Real singers. True musical geniuses.

I've been sad all day long. Every single hit of Linkin Park has been blasting out from my speakers at home throughout the day as tribute to you. When I had to leave the house, the speakers in my car took over. Even so, every single radio station I tuned in to, were playing Linkin Park songs. Your songs! And on the way home while listening to In The End, I couldn't stop my tears from falling.

I love you and I'm going to miss you. You've not only broken my heart, but millions of your loyal fans' all over the world too. Thank you for giving us good music and thank you for sharing your wonderful talents with all of us.

In The End, I hope that you'll finally be granted the peace and happiness that you've craved for and rightfully deserve. And may every single pain and torment you've endured for so long, be vanished. Linkin Park will never be the same and there'll never be another you! Rest peacefully Chester dear.

I need hugs now.