Colmar Tropicale

When your best friend calls you and say:

Him: I'll be coming down tomorrow, where would you like to go?
Me: Kanching Rec?
Him: Cameron Highlands for tea instead?
Me: Cameron next change boleh tak? Howzabout Bukit Tinggi?
Him: Ok deal, BT

So that's how we ended up here again at Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi. It's just too refreshing, this place. And since it's been more than a year since I've been here and I was on fairytale mode, hence my request to spend time with my BFF at this place.

I totally love it here. And since I've posted many pictures of my trip here on this blog twice before, so there's no point in posting any more  - except these two, which is my favourite spot.


I guess you guys have heard this a 100 times, but hey, my BFF is THE very best. He is an ultra busy man, yet always comes over to Selangor from his state, which is right across the other side of the country, just to hang out with me.

Actually in all honesty, I've asked him many times 'why'. Why he would bother coming all those 300+ kilometres just to teman me every week - and very often, even twice a week. He's really awesome! It's amazing how solid our friendship has become - coming up to 9 years, and it's gotten solid as a rock!

You know what I love most about him? That he's always my ears, gives me guidance, my shoulder to cry on, his maturity, he teases me but never irritate me, his sense of humour (although while having a straight face), his caring attitude towards me, and mostly, he's the type who is unapproachable to regular humans - meaning, he's that type of man that people cannot and dare not fu*k around with! Pure blue blood!

Anyway, it was an absolutely beautiful afternoon, spent with an incredible dude!

Love xoxo