Roast n Greens

If you're looking for a quick lunch fix, this is one of the easiest.

Roasted drumsticks, roast potatoes, baby beans and some bak choy - all done in less than 40 minutes. The best part, there's minimal washing of dishes too.

Actually nope. That ain't the best part. It tastes super delicious! Now, that is the best part.

I only used salt, pepper and oil to season the drumsticks and potatoes - the basic of most roasts. But it tastes heavenly, guys. Especially the juices that comes off them chicken legs, I can't describe. But my secret to always having any chicken dishes taste divine is, to make sure your chicken is super fresh.
And that is why I only buy chicken from this one seller who sells them fresh - as in just being slaughtered kindoff fresh.

And these potatoes were equally mouth watering - crunchy on the outside but soft on the inside. What I did when it came off the oven was, I brushed melted garlic butter with some chopped scallions on them. I normally use cilantro instead of the scallions, but since I had none, this was an ok alternative. That's it. Simple, yet yummy.

I'm sure we can all agree that roast potatoes and roast chicken make a perfect couple! Right?