Hot & Spicy

It's hot, it's spicy and believe me, it was l.a.r.g.e.!

So my brother bought these fresh-water extra large shrimps from Sabah and as usual, texted me and asked me to cook it for him. He wanted a sambal version of it. Sambal is chilli paste, mixed with some other ingredients.

Me, always being the 'nice' sister, said ok. Trust me, I had no idea how big it was till I opened the box and saw these giants laying there. If I had known how big these were, I would've definitely said no. Because I've never cooked prawns these huge!

But well, I took it as a challenge, and did my best on the wok. Surprisingly, it came out really yummy. It was exactly how I wanted it to taste and walla, my brother said that it was the most awesome sambal he had ever eaten. His girlfriend, who truly loves chilli-hot food, also enjoyed it. So, thumbs up to myself.

Doesn't it look divine, guys?

My Sister and Brother seem to love my cooking, you know? I guess I should be flattered.

Cheers and bon appetit!