What We Started 24 Years Ago

He told me that if I gained 3 kilograms before the 4th of February 2018, he'll take me out and buy me anything I want.

First of all, let me say - I'm far from being what you'd consider as 'slim', yet he wanted me to gain some. Happily,  I managed to reach the target, which was somewhat effortless for me. And I took up the challenge, not because I wanted anything materialistic. Because there was nothing that he wouldn't buy for me before this anyway. Therefore, what I truly wanted, was Him. Yep, I wanted him to spend 3 whole days with me as my Anniversary gift - 3rd, 4th (of course) and the 5th - no work, no appointments, no meetings, no business calls.

So yes, for 3 whole days, we celebrated What We Started 24 Years Ago. And I loved every single second of it. It was our 24th wedding anniversary. For me, it was like Heaven on Earth, honeymoon perfection! And certainly the best gift.

Cheers to the Love Of My Life, My Husband, My Partner, My Lover.



** I'm happy to say that I may be able to start posting pictures of myself once again. All's settled for now, thanks to some influential beings in my circle;) Alhamdulilla