Quick Quiz

Come everyone, let's do a quick quiz. Take a look at the picture below and tell me what you think this is. It's something like the captcha thingy you know, where they put weird looking numbers and alphabets then ask you to figure out what is.

So here's my take on what I think this is: sexual fluids on a duvet with a tinge of stale blood. I feel disgusted saying that haha. And symbolically speaking, it would go something like "I was eating apple and it was juicy, so few drops came down". Get the drift?

Apologies to my juniors or under-aged readers if I appear to be blunt or unrefined, but it's just a game and I thought of sharing my answer with readers. And in return, I'd like to see what's their opinion on what this picture is.

And for the rest of you, if the contents of this article bothers you, I have to remind you that this is my blog and I'm entitled to write whatever I want.

Anyway, for those of you who've been here long enough, you already know what my email is. So simply email me your answer. I can't hardly wait to see if it tallies with mine. And as for my friends who know me, feel free to just text if you like.

It's fun playing these kind of quizzes now and then. Certainly more fun than boring captchas. Right?

I don't even know what was the purpose of me receiving a picture like this, but it's great that the person who sent me this doesn't mind about their privacy being kept private. They had mentioned it to me before that they are not bothered about privacy. And that's why I'm able to share this image with you and do this quiz.

I was having drinks with my bff Ariff while waiting to watch the WC finals when that image came through. He leaned over while I was looking at it and asked me what was that, then proceeded to say the exact same thing that I was having in my head at that time. Well, great minds think alike. Told you we're telepathic.

Anyway, France went on to win and Ariff was rooting for France, I was neutral as both teams were not important to me. I just told him I want it to be a match with lots of goals and surprisingly, the score was 4-2, which is quite a number of  goals scored.

And that's not all - Ariff said, each time the ball goes in, I'll be getting a prezzie from him. So in total, 6. SIX. How cool is that!