Uncalled For

When a friend who is a foreigner living here, pokes fun at your culture saying it's a 'turn off', you be like "why the heck bother being friends with me then?" Correct?

Then that same person states that Najib is fine and Mahathir is an a$$hole. My Prime Minister. A true Statesman and patriot whose name is renowned as being one of the greatest leaders in the world. If not, the best. And the person who said this, is only 1/3 of his age. One third! Not even half of that 93 years!

And that's when I realised that I had to forgive and forget his earlier statement, about being turned off by what I am. Because most of us Malaysians know how the mentality of Najib's fans work.

And it's due to 2 reason:
1. That they probably have the same intellectual capacity as Tajuddin Abd Rahman..or
2. Mixing with the type of Malaysians that are shunned by majority of other Malaysians (and the rest of the world)

And let me tell you folks, the majority of Malaysians are smart, sensible and have a great spirit of nationalism where we are so very proud of our multi cultural, multi lingual, multi faiths concept. We are one and we all call ourselves Anak Malaysia. That, is in HUGE contrast to the smaller minority of Najib's (and Tajuddin's) crusaders and followers who are nothing but a bunch of racist, primitives and unprogressive mortals who thrive on igniting racial sentiments.

Speak of racist, although this above person took a jab at my culture by saying it's a turn off, I didn't retaliate by telling him how most Malaysians (except the Tajuddin-species) are repulsed by people of his race especially because of their personal hygiene and unkempt lifestyles whether in their streets or in their homes. For what it's worth, I don't only hear Malaysians complaining about this because when I travel out of the country, I hear this exact same thing from non Malaysians too. However, my best friend who is from that country is nothing like what people say. He's a clean freak haha. By the way, this paragraph was written with the consent and blessings of Hamed.

Finally, if you want to befriend Malays, try mixing with the Azmin Ali types. Not the Tajuddin's kindoff species. A king-sized world of difference between these 2.

Enough said. And I'm not even the slightest bit offended by that callous remark about my bloodline. Because I'm proud of what I am and I love myself too much. And so should everyone. Just wanted to share this with you guys.