Snipped

Hey!

With regards to my previous post survey/quiz, THANK YOU guys for all your answers. I'm happy to let you others know that all those who replied, had agreed with my answer. Why? Because it's pretty obvious. Haih, imagine if the 1Mdb issue was as simple as this, Malaysians would be able to  rejoice by now.

Anyway, let's talk about my hair. As you can see in the picture, I've automatically gotten the green light to snip off my very long locks.

A few months ago, I cut about 8 inches off myself. And this time around, I had the pleasure of telling my hairstylist to trim off way more than 8 inches. I feel like a whole burden of weight has been lifted from my head - literally and figuratively speaking! It feels so much lighter and yes, so much better.

I've tried to prevent having a haircut for as long as I could, but there's no longer any reason for me to do keep it at that ridiculous length anymore.

Well, whether it's long, medium or short, I absolutely adore my hair. And it's definitely a lot more easier to manage from now.

Cheers!